Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Nintendo Papercraft

As I'm sure you know, I've been into papercrafting for a few years now. A few months ago, I found http://www.nintendopapercraft.com/, which has supplied me with 90% of my papercrafts. So, I joined their forum, in hopes that they would give me even more. So, long story short, I now am part of NP's staff! I'm am a blogposter/designer, which esentially means that every time I design a model, I can post it on the blog. It also means that if the owner is gone, he may have me post someone else's creations. Pretty cool right?

And this is a pretty popular site; they were even mentioned in Nintendo Power!

So, let me show you which models I've designed lately:
Gyroid
Capsule
Pitfall

Also, I just posted a video tutorial about how to rip models!

UPDATE: I was just checking out the stats for my model ripping video. Before I posted it on the blog, I averaged around 12 views a day. Thats more than I expected. But, the day I posted it on the blog, I got 358 views! For the next month or so, I averaged 50-100 views a day. So far, it's been up for almost 2 months, and I've got 2,444 views. Not bad, eh?

No comments: