Friday, August 10, 2007

Bowling

I played Wii Sports the other day, and I decided that I should try to perfect my bowling. So, after a LOT of practice, I got to the point where most of the time I can get a strike. So I played with this for a while, but then, an amazing thing happened. By some stroke of luck, I was able to bowl a 257. I got 7 strikes in a row at the beginning, and another on the 9th frame. Here's a picture:



Needless to say, I was stunned, and I think that definitely, with a little more practice, I could get a perfect game.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great. Now I'll never have a fighting chance when I play you. ;)

0x5453 said...

Don't worry, that was a VERY lucky game. B-)

Right now, I'm working on improving my tennis skill level...

Just wait till you see how high I've gotton it...