Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Paper Models

Well, some of you may already know this about me, but I love to do pepakura (that is, papercraft in English)

Here are some pictures of what I've done so far:



Dragon Illusion

This one is all over the internet (so I don't know where it originally came from) but you can find one here.



Arcade games

You can find these (and more) here.
I would have made more, but my shelf doesn't have that much space.



Nintendo models

Oh boy...
Yoshi, Mario, Kirby, Toad, Luigi, Panda Jimba, Mr. Saturn, Ness, Pikachu, Mario (64 version), Shy Guy, Boo, Goomba, Bowser, and Goron can ALL be found here.
Jack Sparrow's compass can be found here. (Ignore the CD ad.)
You can also find other models on that site, but I haven't done them yet.
Young Link, Zelda, and Majora's Mask (plus many more) can be found here.
Paper Mario was created by me, (as a gag, mostly,) and can be found here.



The Moon

Well, the old file can be found here, but it's missing a page, so if you want it you'll have to specifically ask Red Yoshi for the newest version.
___________________________________

Pretty cool, no? I love doing them. I have sometimes stayed up past midnight doing them because they're so addicting.

No comments: