Wednesday, November 21, 2007

WindowBlinds

EDIT: I regret to announce that I had to remove my Vista theme; it apparently started corrupting some files. I don't know if it was WindowsBlinds or the actual theme itself, though. Oh well, after a few days with the theme I didn't notice the look anymore.

Hey, this is absolutely incredible. Today, I found out about a program called WindowsBlinds. It's a great tool you can use to apply themes (and make custom themes) for your computer. So after installing it, I found this theme that looks like Vista! Obviously, it's not Vista itself, it was home made to look like it. It's just like any theme that you could normally install on your computer. It's really cool; I've always liked the look of Vista, but of course my parents were like "You don't need Vista", so now I can at least have something that looks like it. Here's a video of my computer with its new theme:



I'm really excited. I just hope I don't have to pay for the full version of something for me to keep it.

And of course, that's not the only theme. There's probably tens of thousands of others.

No comments: